viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Letras de Killswitch Engage - Arms Of Sorrow

Imprisoned, inside this mind 
Hiding behind the empty smiles 
So simple (the anguish) 
As it mocks me 
Crawling back into the dark 

Running, always running, into the distance 
Stop me before I bleed, again 
The echoes of my voice 
Follow me down 
The shadows I cast 
Follow me down 

Deeper I'm falling 
Into the arms of sorrow 
Blindly descending 
Into the arms of sorrow 

There must be serenity 

The echoes of my voice 
Follow me down 
The shadows I cast 
Follow me down 

Deeper I'm falling 
Into the arms of sorrow 
Blindly descending 
Into the arms of sorrow 

The demons of my own design 
This horror must not remain 

Deeper I'm falling 
Into the arms of sorrow 
Blindly descending 
Into the arms of sorrow 

There must be serenity 

There must be deliverance 

Deeper I'm falling 

Blindly descending

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario